Monday, July 19, 2010

Hello one and all! It's my very first blog post as a Stuff to Scrap Darling Designer! First off, I am so excited to be designing for Stuff to Scrap. What a great family of scrappers to be working with. Secondly, my store is empty right now. I know, sad right? Well, I'm working on a few kits and should be good to go shortly. I can't wait to start up with the store and get ready to put some great stuff out there for you guys to see and work with.


Today is the official announcement at Stuff to Scrap for the new designers and guest designers. Make sure you head on over there and see all the wonderful new faces that will be joining our family. I know that I am super excited about all the new talent that I'm going to get to work with. You can find the list in the Designer and Shop news section of the Forum.


I'll be back later with some great stuff for you guys as well as some new stuff for my store.


God bless you and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stuff to Scrap