Tuesday, April 3, 2012

New Stuff and a Call!

Hey everyone! I hope that April is finding you well! I have several exciting things for you today.

First up, Hippity Hoppity by Scrappin' Serenity. This is a super sweet, super cute Easter kit that is a must have for your stash! Hippity Hoppity has 20 Papers, 7 Cardstocks, 50 Elements, and a Lower Case Alpha. It is also S4H/S4O Friendly!!


Here's a look at the kit:



And a look at the awesome Quick Pages that go with it:



It's great for Easter layouts, but it's super versitile, too! Check out my layout of my sweet baby Noah:



I've also got a new product in the store this week: Third's a Charm Template Sets. Third's a Charm is a super cute, fun template set to help you scrap your memories using the rule of thirds. Whether the picture is centered a third, the cluster is centered, or the layout flows across a third, these templates will have you scrapping in this trendy way in no time! These templates are in 12x12, 8.5x11, and 11x8.5 format, with PSD and TIFF files as well as the PNG layers. They are Commercial Use friendly and CT Team friendly, with credit where possible. Take a look at the different sets and the money saving bundles:











And last, but not least ... I'm having a CT and Enabler Call! I'm looking to add some talent to my Creative Team. If you're interested, email (manda.lane.scraps@gmail.com) me with the following:

Short Bio
Link to your best gallery
Other CT or designing obligations

New and experienced scrappers welcome!



God bless and Happy Scrapping!
amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stuff to Scrap