Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Stuff to Scrap! Plus a Sale and a Call!

If you're looking for my May Blog Train piece, keep scrolling. It's there a few down.

Happy birthday Stuff to Scrap! We're turning 3 this month and you get all the gifts!

Before the goods, here's a look at our newest birthday collab, Sweet Birthday Surprise






And here's a heads up of all the fun stuff we've got going on this month:




And here's my little gift to you today, using Sweet Birthday Surprise

(click to download)




And don't forget, it's National Scrapbook Day / Weekend! Most stores are on sale, including mine at 40% off today and tomorrow (excluding BAK pieces, for which you can use the buy 3 get 50% off using the store coupon)! 

And I'm still having a Creative Team / Enabler call! We'd love to see some new faces on the team! If you're interested, email me (manda.lane.scraps@gmail.com) with the following:

A short Bio
Link to your best gallery
Other CT obligations

New and experienced scrappers welcome!  



God bless and happy scrapping!





1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on May. 06, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Stuff to Scrap