Friday, February 15, 2013

Guest CT at ScrapMatters

Well, I am super excited to be a Guest CT for the awesome ScrapMatters store this month. They have quarterly contests with layouts made using their Mix-A-Kit collections, and I was a winner! :) I've had a great chance to work with some awesome ladies with awesome kits these past two weeks and thought I'd share what I've done so far. I've still got 2 more exciting weeks, so there will be more awesomeness to come! (Previews linked to the store.)

Always and Forever using Heart Song by Meagan's Creations

     

Awesome Peyton using Captured My Heart by Meagan's Creations

     

Becoming Us using Becoming Us by Amy Stoffel

     

Donut Date using Life.Every.Day by ScrapMatters

     

My Boys using Luv U 2 Pieces by Down This Road Designs

     

Momma's Little Cheese Ball using Tell Me About It by Stolen Moments and Erica Zane

     

Music Lover using Music in Me by Jennifer Labre Designs


     

Ride 'Em Cowboy using Back at the Ranch by Andilynn Designs 

     

Proud Daddy using Just Like Dad by Meagan's Creations

     


I can't wait to start the second half of this exciting adventure! Happy scrapping and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stuff to Scrap