Friday, May 13, 2011

New releases and Freebies!

Hey everyone! I'm really excited to show you some new stuff that I have in my store this week!


First off, I have Splish, Splash, Spring, a great, super cute, gender neutral kit to scrap all those rainy spring days and all the fun springtime adventures. With a little rain, a little sun shine, and a few cute little animal friends along for the ride, this kit is sure to be one you'll go back to time and time again.


Check it out: (linked to the store)



And check out the super cute freebie that you'll find just by heading over to check out the kit:



Secondly, I have my Super Sweet Templates Volume 1, a 12 x 12 page template set in the store for all those times when you're a little short on time. Filled with super cute scalloped edges and great picture placements, this {cu friendly} template pack will have you scrapping great pages in no time.


Check them out: (linked to the store)



And, of course, I have a little something special for you just for checking the set out in the store:



I've got both of these new releases on sale for just $2.00 each this weekend, too.


God bless and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stuff to Scrap