Tuesday, September 4, 2012

$2.00 Tuesday, Playful Ponies, and a Freebie

Hey everyone! It's Tuesday, so you know what that means? $2.00 Tuesday time over at Stuff to Scrap. There are some awesome deals in there for you this week. Here are a few from me:

I've put So Blessed on sale for $2.00 today.


Plus, the matching Glitters and Cardstocks are on sale for just $2.00, too.

I've also got my Baker's Dozen Bundle in the $2.00 Tuesday bin, as well.


Meagan of Meagan's Creations also has a great kit, Smarty Pants in the $2.00 Tuesday bin, perfect for those school photos you've got coming in with school starting. 

Christie of Scrappin' Serenity has 2 great kits up for grabs at just $2.00 today.

Quit Bugging Me is the perfect kit to scrap those little bug catchers in your life! It's also good for scrapping those moments where siblings just won't quit bugging each other! It's filled with lots of little bugs and tons of basic things, so you can scrap anything with it!


And the QPs are on sale for $2.00, too! 

And then she has a brand new kit out, Playful Ponies, that she has in the $2.00 Tuesday bin. 

Does your child have a love for those fun-loving ponies on tv? Then they'll love the look-alikes in this kit! Playful Ponies is a bright, bold, whimsical kit that's great for scrapping every day moments!


She also has the QPs in the $2.00 Tuesday bin this week.

Here's a layout that I did with this kit. See? It can even be used for boy layouts! 


And I made a little freebie for you! It's a little girlier than my layout. Lol :)


Happy scrapping and God bless! 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Sep. 05, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Stuff to Scrap