Tuesday, January 1, 2013

We Are Memory Keepers: Our Buttons

Hey everyone! I hope your new year is shaping up to be a great one! To start things off I'm excited to share that I've teamed up with the awesome Adriana's Cafe in a year long collab of sorts. Different designers are all coming together to share the We Are Memory Keepers series. Each month Adriana and a different designer will each create a full sized kit (my month is later) and then I will make glitters and word art sets and the very talented Amanda of AKDesigns will create matching template sets.

For January the focus was Our Buttons, showcasing all the wonderful things you can do with buttons. Check out the beautiful kits that Scraps N Pieces and Adriana's Cafe created this month:


Available at Stuff to Scrap and Scraps N Pieces

Available at Scraps N Pieces

Here are the wonderful templates by AKDesigns:

Available at Scraps N Pieces

And last, but not least, here are my glitters and word art sets:

Available at Stuff to Scrap


Available at Stuff to Scrap

Thanks for reading and happy scrapping! God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stuff to Scrap